July 29 – August 1 – filling fast!
I am excited to offer something new! Tracking Camps have been a long time dream of mine. This is a new format as I am always working to meet the needs of the amazing trackers I work with! In the future watch for week-long camps!
Spend time with a small, passionate group of trackers – suitable for SAR and Sport trackers as well as those wishing to learn more about Trailing.
There is a classroom presentation on Friday outlining tracking scent theory, plotting and handling.
Test yourself on field and urban blind / and blind – coached tracks with tips and critique on Saturday and Sunday. Working teams must be capable of completing a blind track.
Listen to inspiring presentations as participants share their tracking and other dog sport journeys. Enjoy meals together.
Certificates of achievement will be awarded at the Saturday dinner.
Private 1:1s by appointment Monday.
Limited to a small working group each day. Auditors and beginners to this wonderful sport are encouraged to learn by observing and assisting with track laying including being a “victim” for live finds. Classroom session on Friday is open to all and encouraged. Saturday evening dinner and presentations open to all.
- Friday July 29 – Classroom session
- July 30 – Field Day just north of Olds Alberta
- Saturday evening dinner and presentation by trackers along with certificate presentations
- July 31 – Urban Day – Olds Alberta
- August 1 – Private lessons
Lots of options to tailor your outdoor experience!
- 4 Working Teams / day
- Beginners – help to lay tracks and re-run them later!
- Be a victim to hide for a trailing track
- Audit (observe only)